Turn Connections into Relationships, and Relationships into Results.
Are you interested in learning more about LinkedIn? … taking it beyond the basics of the profile page? … leveraging its power so you can shorten your search, earn more money, and get better results?
LinkedIn is a social media and job search tool you cannot ignore:
- 20+ million jobs are posted on LinkedIn globally according to LinkedIn
- 830+ million users in 200 countries; 188+ million in the U.S. See the graphic below.
- 40 million students and recent college graduates; their fastest-growing demographic according to LinkedIn
- 93% of employers use LinkedIn as a key recruiting tool (multiple sources)
- 57th most visited website on earth; #27 in the U.S. – according to Alexa — see details below
Advanced LinkedIn Labs / Social Media Training
Participate in an Advanced LinkedIn Lab in small group, hands-on setting. Training takes place frequently. Please contact us for pricing and details.
We worked with a client that wanted to return to Toronto after being laid-off from his position in metro Atlanta. We used advanced search filters on LinkedIn to find 107 Toronto-based recruiters who place professional engineers like him in Canada. After sending out invitations, 63 connected within five days. A second message from the client netted dozens of requests for his résumé, seven telephone interviews, and three face-to-face interviews. One of these led to him landing a great new job a short time later.
LinkedIn is a robust database that is grossly underutilized by the typical job seeker. You can open up a world of possibilities if you learn to mine the data it has to offer.
We can help!
– – – – –
Alexa’s most visited sites in the U.S.
# # #