We have a client in search of an awesome cost accountant. He loves working at this company; they have an award-winning culture, flexible hours, hybrid work, and amazing benefits.
The company in south metro Atlanta along the I-85 corridor. They are growing by leaps and bounds. I toured the facility recently and was really impressed by the operation and the nice people.
Similar titles: Accountant, Audit Partner, Financial Auditor, Internal Auditor, Senior Accountant, Staff Accountant.
- Perform cost accounting on the plant’s inventory of raw materials, work-in-process, and finished goods.
- Capture, generate, process, and report the relevant data involved in valuing the results of its Fabrication and Assembly operations, as well as purchased goods, materials, and services.
- Optimize and accurately report inventory levels to ensure efficient operations.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar.
- Two-plus years’ experience in the accounting department of a manufacturing company.
- Proficiency with a major ERP such as SAP, NetSuite, or MS Dynamics.
- Excellent Microsoft skills: Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (pivot tables, macros, formulas, charts, graphs).
- Must be innovative, collaborative, customer-centric, flexible, and business savvy.
Reply / EEOC
- Send résumé and cover letter with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be free and clear to work in the USA for an indefinite period.
- Equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
Who do you know who is qualified? Are you qualified? Want to learn more? Please email me. We award a $250 Amazon gift certificate to those who refer a successful candidate. Thank you!
# # #